As a business and real estate attorney, Addison assists startups and mature companies with formation, day-to-day business and legal issues, contracts, and governance.
- Business Practices and Formation
- Corporate Growth and Governance
- Real Estate Purchase, Sale and Leasing
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Benefit Companies
- Email: email@example.com
- Portland Direct: (971) 339-3541
- Seattle Direct: (206) 492-7528
After running his business for multiple years, Addison transitioned back into private practice working for startups, small businesses, as well as serving as In-House Counsel for a real estate development company. He draws on those experiences to craft legal solutions that fit within the mold of a company’s business need. His experience of building a business from the ground up, then later advising and counseling companies, cemented his love of entrepreneurship, and later guided him to join Immix.
Outside of Immix, Addison enjoys rock climbing, cooking and travel. He has a passion for entrepreneurship and is a strong proponent of the B Corp movement.
- Member, Built Oregon (2015 – 2016)
- Presenter, “Legal Tips for the Small Business Owner,” Governor’s Marketplace Conference, Salem, Oregon (February 2012)
- Oregon State Courts
- Lewis & Clark Law School – J.D., cum laude, 2012
- University of Oregon – B.A. Political Science and Japanese, 2008