Having managed dozens of clinical trials, Ashley understands the complex relationship between scientific innovation and business reality.
- Biotechnology & Health Care
- Fundraising and Securities
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Litigation
- Women-Owned Businesses
- Family Businesses
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct: (503) 802-5545
Ashley then applied her scientific training to the energy sector, working for the Department of Energy during the day and attending law school in the evenings. She saw how some of the most interesting challenges played out across the region, such as integrating renewable energy sources into the grid, creating an energy imbalance market, and setting wholesale power and transmission rates.
At Immix, Ashley focuses her practice on helping biotech and health care clients navigate the complex rules that shape their businesses. She especially enjoys helping women-owned and family businesses succeed in challenging marketplaces.
Outside of Immix, Ashley enjoys diving and exploring the Pacific NW with her husband Jeff, daughter Eliza, and two fantastic dogs Zoey and Heike.
- Volunteer, Harper’s Playground
- Member, Oregon Women Lawyers Leadership Committee
- Member, Multnomah Bar Association
- Member, Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society
- Oregon State Courts
- Lewis & Clark Law School – J.D., cum laude, 2015
- University of Cincinnati – B.S. in Biological Sciences, 2006