Having managed dozens of clinical trials, Ashley understands the complex relationship between scientific innovation and business reality.
- Business Practices and Formation
- Corporate Growth and Governance
- Intellectual Property
- Health Care
- Commercial Litigation
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct: (503) 802-5545
Ashley then applied her scientific training to the energy sector, working for the Department of Energy during the day and attending law school in the evenings. She saw how some of the most interesting challenges played out across the region, such as integrating renewable energy sources into the grid, creating an energy imbalance market, and setting wholesale power and transmission rates.
Outside of Immix, Ashley enjoys making fused glass artwork, woodworking, and diving with her husband.
- Member, Oregon New Lawyers Division Pro Bono Committee (2015)
- Member, Oregon Women Lawyers (2015)
- Member, Multnomah Bar Association (2015)
- Member, Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society (2015)
- Oregon State Courts
- Lewis & Clark Law School – J.D., cum laude, 2015
- University of Cincinnati – B.S. in Biological Sciences, 2006