As a business attorney, Ashley assists clients with their day-to-day business and legal needs, such as formation, contracts, and governance.
- Business Practices and Formation
- Corporate Growth and Governance
- Intellectual Property
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct: (206) 492-7526
Working daily with contracts involving anything from distribution of product to service provider and lease agreements, Ashley saw the opportunity to learn the intricacies behind the legal jargon to effectively negotiate on behalf of her company. She attended law school to further her passion of understanding and creating contracts that provide the most optimal outcome for her clients and their business goals.
Outside of Immix, Ashley enjoys spending time with her family in Hood River or can be found running, painting/drawing, traveling, or exploring one of the many local restaurants or wineries.
- CLE Committee Member, Oregon Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Law Alumni Recent Graduate Council Member, Lewis & Clark Law School
- Member, Multnomah Bar Association
- Oregon State Courts
- Lewis & Clark Law School – J.D., 2016
- University of Oregon – B.S., Applied Mathematics and Sociology, 2011