Elizabeth H. Kraus
As a business attorney in Portland, Liz serves clients with day-to-day business and legal needs. She is an advocate for women-owned businesses – having served as CEO of her own business before becoming a lawyer.
- Business Practices and Formation
- Emerging Business and Technology
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Growth and Governance
- Corporation Finance and Securities
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct: (503) 802-5548
Liz inherited the entrepreneurial bug passed down through generations of her family. Prior to pursuing a legal career, Liz helped start, develop, and obtain funding (including SBIR grants) for several biotech and drug development companies. As CEO of a pharmaceutical tool company, Liz gained first-hand experience navigating the challenges associated with managing and growing a start-up business. Liz uses this experience to evaluate legal matters from a broader perspective; incorporating logical and cost-effective legal solutions that advance the goals of early-stage and emerging growth companies.
In her spare time, Liz can be found running, skiing, mountain biking, or sitting at a coffee shop with her husband Joe.
- Volunteer of the Year Award – Oregon State Bar New Lawyers Division (2012)
- Member, Oregon State Bar
- Committee Member, Oregon State Bar New Lawyers Division
- Member, Oregon Women Lawyers
- Member, The Link
- Oregon State Courts
- University of Oregon School of Law – J.D., 2011
- Loyola University Chicago – B.S. (Honors) Anthropology, cum laude, 2004