Jacob provides his clients with practical and straightforward business law advice, informed not only by his legal training and education, but also by his varied career and interests.
- Business Practices and Formation
- Corporate Growth and Governance
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct: (971) 386-5835
Jacob has many hobbies outside of the law, including teaching himself programming and software development. You can also find him in the mountains riding his bike, climbing, and skiing. Jacob lives in Portland with his wife, dog, and cat.
- Board Member, Southeast Portland Tool Library (2016 – Present)
- Member, Multnomah Bar Association YLS Pro Bono Committee (2013 – 2015)
- Oregon State Courts
- University of Oregon School of Law – J.D., 2013
- Skidmore College – B.S., Government, 2008