As a business attorney, Tyler focuses on trademarks and copyrights, contracts, and licensing work; while framing his counsel within his clients’ larger business goals and concerns.
- Internet and Technology Law
- False Advertising and Unfair Competition
- Business Practices and Formation
- Sports and Entertainment Law
- Food and Beverage Law
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (971) 386-5836
Combining his appreciation for the realities of small business ownership with legal expertise earned working in-house at major universities, for boutique business law firms, and within the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Tyler has tackled legal issues from a variety of competing interests. He believes in the law as a tool that can be used proactively to build and protect a business, to provide peace-of-mind and avoid costly trouble down the road.
Before Immix, Tyler worked for a legal tech company, and is interested in continuing to improve how we provide legal services in more efficient and client-oriented ways.
Outside the office, you’ll find Tyler cooking and hosting dinner parties, pretending he knows how to garden, biking the city, or playing, watching, and reading about soccer.
- Fellow, Internet Law and Policy Foundry
- Oregon Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts
- 107ist Member
- After the Ban: The Financial Landscape of International Soccer After Third-Party Ownership, Oregon Law Review: Vol. 94, No. 1 (2015)
- Panaka Open Source Hardware License
- Oregon State Courts
- University of Oregon — J.D., 2016
- Kenyon College — B.A., Political Science, 2012, Pi Sigma Alpha Honors Society for Political Science