As a business attorney based in Washington State, Dan utilizes his comprehensive securities and corporate law experience to develop effective solutions for clients across industries.
Dan is a corporate attorney and former Washington State securities regulator who utilizes his extensive knowledge of securities and corporate law to support clients across industries ranging from micro-enterprises to high tech companies. With practice areas including business practices and formation, corporate growth and governance, fundraising and securities, mergers and acquisitions, and franchise law, Dan applies his diverse legal and non-legal background to create impactful, effective results for clientele.
Prior to joining Immix, Dan served as a financial legal examiner in the Securities Division of the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions where he reviewed franchise and securities offerings, engaged in agency rule-making, and served as a member the North American Securities Administrators Association’s REIT project group. Dan was also previously involved in the U.S. music industry as a musician, which inspired his particular interest in law, finance, and business consulting and development.
When he is not practicing law, Dan can be found golfing, playing music, binge-watching The Office, and spending time with his family.
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Author, “Significant Securities Cases of 2019 and Early 2020”, 40th Annual Northwest Securities Institute, Washington Chapter (2020)
- Author, “Amicus Briefs” and “Significant Securities Cases of 2018 and Early 2019”, 39th Annual Northwest Securities Institute, Washington Chapter (2019)
- Presenter, “CLE Case Law Review”, Washington State Department of Financial Institutions (2019)
- Panelist, “Meet the Regulators”, Washington State Department of Financial Institutions (2019)
- Washington State Courts
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Eastern Washington University, B.A., Finance, 2015