JAMES A. FRASER
As a transactional attorney, James’s practice focuses on commercial leases, purchase and sale of real property, title review, contract drafting, and asset sales.
James Fraser is a skilled business and real estate attorney with a background in contracts and business agreement negotiations. He also holds experience in natural resource matters, municipal issues, easements, and water law.
Before joining Immix, James was based in Central Oregon and represented clients in selling retail businesses and professional practices, buying and selling real property, and leasing commercial space.
When he is out of the office, James is a passionate fly fisherman, and enjoys skiing, hunting, camping, working on his family’s farm, and boating.
- Member, Oregon State Bar – Real Estate and Land Use Section
- Member, Oregon State Bar – Business Law Section
- Trout Unlimited, Oregon Council Representative to the National Leadership Council (2017-Present)
- Trout Unlimited, Oregon Council Conservation Co-Chair (2015-2017)
- Nathan J. Baker & James A. Fraser, Tall Firs, Zip-Lines, and Reserved Interest Deeds: An Assessment of the Effectiveness of Federal Conservation Easements in the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, 46 ENVTL. L. 759 (2016).
- Michael C. Blumm & James A. Fraser, “Coordinating” with the Federal Government: Assessing County Efforts to Control Decisionmaking on Public Lands, 38 PUB. LAND & RESOURCES L. REV. 1 (2017).
- Oregon State Courts
- Lewis & Clark Law School, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude (2017)
- University of Oregon, Robert D. Clark Honors College, B.A. Environmental Studies (2011)