Jane represents nonprofit and for-profit clients across a spectrum of legal needs. She also helps clients navigate tax issues related to business and commercial real estate matters.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Jane worked in management consulting and collaborated with Fortune 500 C-suite executives at the forefront of corporate social responsibility, sustainability, and philanthropy. Her experiences in this role inspired a deep interest in how businesses can create positive change, internally and externally. In addition to her legal experience, this context also helps Jane provide nonprofit and for-profit clients with detail-oriented services, helping them achieve their legal goals efficiently while focusing on their missions.
Prior to joining Immix Law, Jane served as an attorney at InVigor Law Group, a Seattle-based business law firm focused on providing comprehensive legal services to businesses and entrepreneurs.
When Jane is not practicing law, she enjoys spending time outdoors with her husband, traveling, and cheering for the University of Miami Hurricanes.
- Member, Junior League of Seattle (2015-present)
- Volunteer Attorney, Wayfind (2019)
- Young Patrons Circle, Pacific Northwest Ballet (2018-present)
- Contributor, Washington Reentry Guide, Washington Appleseed, 2018
- Comment, “Employee, Volunteer, or Neither? Proposing a Tax-Based Exception to FLSA Wage Requirements for Nonprofit Interns After Glatt v. Fox Searchlight”, 92 Wash. L. Rev. 1071 (2017)
- Washington State Courts
- University of Washington School of Law, LLM, Taxation, 2018
Recipient, WSBA Tax Section LL.M. Scholarship
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D., 2017
Editor-in-Chief, Washington Law Review
- University of Miami, B.A., Ecosystem Science and Policy, Political Science, 2011
Iron Arrow and National Leadership Honors