As a business and employment attorney in Portland, Nicole assists clients with business disputes, employment law issues, and litigation.
- Business Litigation
- Employment Disputes
- Contract Disputes
- Shareholder and Owner Disputes
- Appellate Practice
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Mediation and Arbitration
- Administrative Hearings
- General Litigation
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct: (503) 802-5541
Prior to joining Immix Law Group, Nicole worked as a labor and employment law attorney, representing clients in arbitration and administrative hearings. Nicole has advised clients on a wide variety of employment law issues, including contract disputes, wage and hour issues, and discrimination claims, as well as grievance handling and unfair labor practice issues. Nicole also advises clients on contract interpretation and enforcement matters, shareholder disputes, and trade secret misappropriation issues. She has experience working on complex business litigation and handling cases at the appellate level. Nicole enjoys analyzing complex legal issues and uses her strong writing and advocacy skills to present arguments in a clear, succinct, and persuasive manner.
In her spare time, Nicole enjoys running, traveling, and exploring Portland’s many restaurants.
- Member, Oregon State Bar (current)
- Member, Oregon State Bar Labor and Employment Section (current)
- Judicial Extern, Oregon Supreme Court (2009)
- Oregon State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- University of Oregon School of Law – J.D., 2011
- Barnard College, Columbia University – B.A. Political Economics, cum laude, 2005