As a business attorney, Peter advises clients on corporate formation and governance, contracts, employment, and tax issues.
- Business Practices and Formation
- Corporate Growth and Governance
- Contract Disputes
- Employment Law
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct: (503) 802-5551
Most recently, while working at a software company, Peter helped business clients, with both domestic and international operations, determine and resolve business tax issues, and helped businesses remain compliant with changing tax laws. Peter has experience working in-house and at large and small law firms and businesses. Peter relies on his diverse background and experience to help provide well-rounded representation to his clients.
Outside of regular business hours, Peter spends his time hiking, running, brewing beer, and taking advantage of the great Portland food scene.
- 2016 Lewis & Clark Small Business Legal Clinic Pro Bono Champion
- 2014 Lewis & Clark Small Business Legal Clinic Pro Bono Champion
- Board Member, p:ear (2017 – Present)
- Member, OLIO Alumni Committee (2015 – Present)
- Member, Multnomah Bar Association (2013 – Present)
- Member, Oregon Asian Pacific American Bar Association (2010 – Present)
- Martin Rhodes, Allison, Hillman, Robert W. & Tran, Peter (2014), “Law Firms’ Entity Choices Reflect Appeal of Newer Business Forms,” Business Entities, Jul./Aug. 2014.
- Oregon State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- Lewis & Clark Law School – J.D., cum laude, 2013
- University of Washington – B.A. Political Science and Sociology, 2009