As both an entrepreneur and business attorney with an active presence within the Washington State startup scene, Gavin assists clients from early concept stage to clients navigating complex mergers and acquisitions. With his legal and business experience, Gavin focuses on protecting and empowering his clients across an array of industries.
Before Immix Law, Gavin was the co-founder of InVigor Law Group, a Seattle-based business law firm focused on providing comprehensive legal services to businesses and entrepreneurs. He is also the founder of FieldGuide Inc., a professional training and coaching service that makes continuing legal education more interesting, accessible, and enjoyable.
When he is not practicing law, Gavin is an avid Seattle Seahawks fan who enjoys brewing beer, outdoor activities, and spending time with his family.
- Author, “Taking the Mystery Out of Legal Practice,” ABA Law Practice Today (2019)
- Author, “Changes to Classic Securities Regulation: Lifting the Ban on General Solicitation,” KCBA Bar Bulletin (2013)
- Author, “Empowering the Small(er) Investor and Business,” KCBA Bar Bulletin (2013)
- Author, “Staying Lean and Saving Green in a Down Economy,” KCBA Bar Bulletin (2012)
- Author, “Change on the Horizon for Filing Private Placement Memoranda,” NW Sidebar (2012)
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude, 2011
- University of Washington, B.A. in Sociology; Law, Societies and Justice, 2008