Gideon is a business attorney with a background in commercial real estate development and operations who has also started and managed multiple companies in related industries. Focused on preemptively providing successful strategies and tactics for his clients, Gideon also helps businesses and entrepreneurs navigate complex transactions and disputes. Gideon utilizes his broad-based business knowledge to protect clients and help them succeed in matters related to mergers and acquisitions, commercial real estate purchase, sale, and leasing, intellectual property, contract negotiation and enforcement, litigation and dispute resolution, and complex corporate transactions.
Prior to Immix, Gideon was the co-founder of InVigor Law Group, a Seattle-based business law firm focused on providing comprehensive legal services to businesses and entrepreneurs. Gideon also served as managing editor of InVigor’s Canal Street Blog. He is also the co-founder of FieldGuide Inc., a professional training and coaching service that makes continuing legal education more interesting, accessible, and enjoyable.
When he is not practicing law, Gideon enjoys fly fishing, snowboarding, shooting bows and guns, traveling, golfing, building things, and spending time with his wife and kids.
- Contributor, Foundations for Practice, Institute for the Advancement of the American Legal System, 2018 – Present
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, Capshaw Capital, Inc., 2016 – Present (Director 2003 – 2016)
- Volunteer and Pro Bono Counsel, C.A.S.T. for Kids Foundation, 2015 – Present
- Volunteer, Lubbock Community Services for the Deaf, 2003 – 2014
- Author, “Structuring Common Area Maintenance Provisions in Commercial Leases,” Strafford Publications (2015)
- Author, “Letter to the Editor Regarding JOBS Act,” Wall Street Journal (2013)
- Colorado State Courts
- Washington State Courts
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., 2011, Cum Laude
- University of Denver – Daniels College of Business, BSBA in International Business, Economics, 2007