Peter is an experienced business attorney who has previously worked at multi-national and small law firms, as well as in-house for a large corporation.
Peter is experienced with guiding businesses through the corporate formation and corporate growth process, including advising businesses regarding strategic business planning, mergers and acquisitions, securities transactions, employment, and tax issues.
Outside of regular business hours, Peter spends his time hiking, running, brewing beer, and taking advantage of the great Portland food scene with his wife and daughter.
- 2016 Lewis & Clark Small Business Legal Clinic Pro Bono Champion
- 2014 Lewis & Clark Small Business Legal Clinic Pro Bono Champion
- Board Member, Multnomah Bar Association Young Lawyers Section (YLS) (2019 – 2022)
- Advisory Board, Lewis & Clark Small Business Legal Clinic (2018 – Present)
- Board Member, Portland Fruit Tree Project (2018 – 2022)
- Board Member, p:ear (2017 – 2019)
- Member, Multnomah Bar Association (2013 – Present)
- Chair, Multnomah Bar Association Young Lawyers Section (YLS): Service to the Public Committee (2018-2019)
- Member, Oregon Asian Pacific American Bar Association (2010 – Present)
- Panelist, “Panel on Shared Ownership” put on by the Business Outreach Program, Lewis and Clark Small Business Legal Clinic, and Portland Mercado (February 2019)
- Martin Rhodes, Allison, Hillman, Robert W. & Tran, Peter (2014), “Law Firms’ Entity Choices Reflect Appeal of Newer Business Forms,” Business Entities, Jul./Aug. 2014.
- Oregon State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- Lewis & Clark Law School – J.D., cum laude, 2013
- University of Washington – B.A. Political Science and Sociology, 2009