It’s a typical story for a new business: step one in forming a new company is to name the company. In this modern era, choosing a name requires that you check what domain names are available and secure your digital presence. From the first day of your company you’ll probably be thinking about finding and converting customers using your website. But as you begin to engage with your public, you should also consider the consequences of your communications.
- What types of personal information is collected by the website;
- What types of third parties will share information collected on the website;
- How users may review and request changes to the personal information stored by the website operator (if available);
- How users will be notified of changes to the policy; and
- When the policy is effective.